Immigration & Nationality Law
Immigration law can be very complex and difficult to navigate. Our goals are to assist clients to meet and comply with the myriad legal requirements; to prevent and minimize potential exposure to legal liabilities; and to build successful personal and business endeavors.
Our services include:
- Affirmative Asylum;
- Family and employment-based permanent resident status (“green card” applications);
- Visas for specialty occupation (H-1B);
- USMCA/”NAFTA” Professionals (TN);
- Labor certification applications (PERM or labor certification);
- Investor visas (E1/E2);
- Extraordinary alien visas (O-1);
- Consular Processing;
- Maintenance of status issues for students (F-1);
Learn about Ms. Lee’s immigration practice by watching an introductory video here (about two minutes in length).
Or watch the brief 30-second introduction video here.
Our office advises domestic and foreign clientele regarding business formation and operations, governance, and transactional matters.